If you are thinking of visiting us, we’re so glad you are! Here is what you can expect on a normal Sunday morning at Oak Lake:
- Our main service starts at 9:30.
- We have coffee ready and waiting for you right when you come though the doors!
- Our music style is a blend: we love singing songs from the past (like hymns) but we also love singing new songs as well. Some Sundays you’ll hear just the piano, other Sundays, you’ll hear a full band. Either way, we want the music to honor the Lord and encourage your heart.
- Dress code? We’re casual! We’re more concerned about your heart than what you wear!
- Preaching style? Our pastors love preaching through books of the Bible. Their style is personal and practical.
- We have a Sunday school hour from 11:00-12:00.
Oak Lake is part of the EFCA (Evangelical Free Church of America). Here are some helpful things to know about us:
- We love the Gospel – the story of Jesus.
- We want the world to know the hope that is found in who Jesus is and what He has done.
- We would love YOU to join us to hear about, and live out, this amazing story!